7-31-2020 Friday ! Live Chat Thread

Now I'm serious here. Something beckons me from under a bridge, I am NOT sticking around long enough to say hi...lol

16 MINUTES TILL PRAYER/SHOW

Reactions: Debi
Now I'm serious here. Something beckons me from under a bridge, I am NOT sticking around long enough to say hi...lol
agreed!

Jad, hows Pepper and Jadmom doing? Everything going OK there?

Jad, hows Pepper and Jadmom doing? Everything going OK there?
Yes they are really doing well. Still hasn't quite made the pee=poop connection. I absolutely love that dog and mom is really happy AND up at 7am to let him out. Prior to that she was staying up till 1 or 2am and then laying around in bed till 9 or 10 in the morning...Those days are gone!:D

10 MINUTES TILL GROUP PRAYER

Reactions: Debi
Yes they are really doing well. Still hasn't quite made the pee=poop connection. I absolutely love that dog and mom is really happy AND up at 7am to let him out. Prior to that she was staying up till 1 or 2am and then laying around in bed till 9 or 10 in the morning...Those days are gone!:D
Yup....having a puppy is like havin' a baby around. THEY set your schedule! lol He'll get that connection eventually. Little dogs take time. And lot's of patience!

Yup....having a puppy is like havin' a baby around. THEY set your schedule! lol He'll get that connection eventually. Little dogs take time. And lot's of patience!
best gift I've ever given jadmom and I've given her a lot

Reactions: 7Critter