7-29-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

I've seen this commercial i wonder if the money ever gets to the original cause, the ppl that ask for donations seem very professional and a lot of work goes into this. I just wonder if it's a way to launder money through a nonprofit "tax free" organization.
You can check out any tax free org out there to see how that percentage is broken down.

Reactions: Seahunter
Keith still producing his sho?

I'm sitting outside neibors are looking at me like I am up to something.

I've seen this commercial i wonder if the money ever gets to the original cause, the ppl that ask for donations seem very professional and a lot of work goes into this. I just wonder if it's a way to launder money through a nonprofit "tax free" organization.
The WWF normally spends 85% of their funds towards conservation activities. They are members of the BBB and are in Charity Navigator.

85percenttrustlogosEOY.jpg

On this campaign however, they are stating 100% of the donations will go toward tiger conservation work.

From my email:

"Seahunter – today is Global Tiger Day! Will you join together with WWF to help save tigers now?

Protect endangered tigers with a special gift before midnight and help us reach our goal of 300 donors! 100% of your donation will go toward tiger conservation work."

Reactions: Debi