7-16-2018 Monday Live Chat Portal

37087790_2144776632248124_4727113882982678528_n.jpg
Funny ! I have done dumb things like that, so I can't laugh too loudly. I never painted myself into a room, though.

Reactions: Lynne
Good morning , I’m on cups no 2 of tea. It’s our barn kids county 4H fair this week. You may not see me as much. I will be spending more time out there this week. Got to enjoy summer while it’s here. Trying to be outdoors as much as possible.

Well, rained out.:( But on an up note, mom's boyfriend's grandson played on a team that just won the Northern Indiana Little League Championship. :cool: 11 year olds.
And Hank Aaron is getting chunky. He.now sports a Babe Ruth bod. I layed in a nice supply of sausages for the All-Star Game.:)
Did anyone listen to Coast to Coast last night? A Croatian journalist interviewed several Croation Army generals about UFO disclosure. Good stuff.

Hi friends. Having my own wee movie night again, the last three Star Trek movies, just brilliant. Guardians of the Galaxy up next...

Well, rained out.:( But on an up note, mom's boyfriend's grandson played on a team that just won the Northern Indiana Little League Championship. :cool: 11 year olds.
And Hank Aaron is getting chunky. He.now sports a Babe Ruth bod. I layed in a nice supply of sausages for the All-Star Game.:)
Did anyone listen to Coast to Coast last night? A Croatian journalist interviewed several Croation Army generals about UFO disclosure. Good stuff.

Yes, I also enjoyed the second half of the program with the Croatian journalist. I think it's a pretty safe bet the unknown objects reported in the 90s were US reconnaissance assets, but the stories from the 70s are head scratchers. I wish Knapp had pressed him for more details on a physical description of the object the Yugoslavs tried to shoot down.

Reactions: Paintman