7-15-2020 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

6 MINUTES TILL GROUP PRAYER

yes Dannion is a real soldier and is going down fighting... many of the things he was told when he crossed over the first time,the info the beings gave him in the "boxes of knowledge" are coming to pass right now. And particularly the statement "The battle for the soul's of humankind will be fought in healthcare"
That battle is getting pretty fierce right now. Gotta tell ya, I'm very concerned on the direction it's all headed in.

That battle is getting pretty fierce right now. Gotta tell ya, I'm very concerned on the direction it's all headed in.
Well,Dannion was harping on it every time i had a session with him. Who woudda thunk....

A very young Ronnie Wood just looks like somebody who is very happy to be in the band.

Well,Dannion was harping on it every time i had a session with him. Who woudda thunk....
You know about my dream and that I've held my breath waiting on it to happen for years. And here it be. I think a lot of people were given some advance notice it was coming.

I remember walking into the house the band had rented in l.a and Ronnie was at the piano..I rememeber thinking..i think that guy looks familiar....Keith still rocks the house imo Mick is a pussy compared to him

Reactions: Paintman