7-15-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

37084511_128358804742210_143667407670476800_n.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning to the forum world.

I’m headed to the airport shortly; off for five days of business meetings. I apologize if I am overtly silent this week.

I’m meeting up with a group of about 20 people all who seem to want a piece of me. I hope I can contain myself else I might end up releasing my inner “Elsa”.

“I’m good to go...!” NOT.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne

I’m headed to the airport shortly; off for five days of business meetings. I apologize if I am overtly silent this week.

I’m meeting up with a group of about 20 people all who seem to want a piece of me. I hope I can contain myself else I might end up releasing my inner “Elsa”.

You'll do fine. You ARE good to go.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman

Listen, Harry Potter....you ARE good to go! Believe and go do! :)

Evening friends. Just couldn't last out for movie night so I finished the main this morning and really enjoyed it. Next weekend I'll be trying in vain to get my body clock sorted for getting back to work as I finish vacation so I'll probably watch the last two episodes, no spoilers.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Evening friends. Just couldn't last out for movie night so I finished the main this morning and really enjoyed it. Next weekend I'll be trying in vain to get my body clock sorted for getting back to work as I finish vacation so I'll probably watch the last two episodes, no spoilers.
Hi Tony! I saw you fell off last night. I figured you needed your sleep!

Reactions: TonyM