7-12-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Now a 5 hr class with Dannion Brinkley and David Wilcock. YAY!

I just had a 2 hr perfume session with the creator of a new line of gourmand perfumes. He described his process from inception and he described the “ story” of each perfume What he wanted it to evoke. Amazing
You are possibly going to be the most educated woman on here with all these classes you're taking! From physics to perfumes!!!

Reactions: Paintman
Apparently Dannion had a very close call last week. I send him prayers every day thank all of you for prayers for him. Ok gotta go
We are keeping him in the intentions and prayers, babe.

I just had a 2 hr perfume session with the creator of a new line of gourmand perfumes. He described his process from inception and he described the “ story” of each perfume What he wanted it to evoke. Amazing
You sound a little bit like my Hollywood cousin. The one that used to date Rod Stewart and she has a shoe named after her at a boutique on Rodeo Drive.
Perfume has a story ?
On second thought now I get it...
Mr. Peterman's catalog on Seinfeld.:cool:

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
elephant-stars-existing-random-position-greek-astronomers-yo-shit-looks-like-lizard.jpeg
------------------------

Welp, at least Jad is using her covid-19 down time productively. We all have to hand her that ! Physics is tough stuff.

Reactions: Debi
You sound a little bit like my Hollywood cousin. The one that used to date Rod Stewart and she has a shoe named after her at a boutique on Rodeo Drive.
Perfume has a story ?
On second thought now I get it...
Mr. Peterman's catalog on Seinfeld.:cool:
Haha yes it does! The story of what the perfumer wanted to describe what he wanted the scent to evoke when you put your nose on it. The story allows you to fine tune your senses to smell/ experience the notes. He would tell the story as we were smelling the particular scent the store sent to us. Interesting the word “ scent” and “sent” have the same sound. There are truly olfactory messages sent thru the scent. Molecularly and emotionally. I always thought I would love to be a perfumer in another life.