7-10-2020 Friday Live Chat Thread

George has worked a coronavirus question into completely unrelated topics.
How much sway do the producers have in telling George how to run the show?

Could this complete unraveling be all his fault?

Sounds like it could be an interesting show. Those skulls, although they may be fake, remind me a bit of Ouija boards.

George has worked a coronavirus question into completely unrelated topics.
How much sway do the producers have in telling George how to run the show?

Could this complete unraveling be all his fault?
I have asked myself that same question. I have never heard anything quite like this. He is obsessed and wants to prove himself right. Even after he reads a news story, from a science source, he will completely deny that they are right. His "I don't think so" is becoming so over the top I can't imagine this is flying with Premier??? And I don't think the producers can stop him. George is a force on his own and this seems to be his War.

Reactions: Paintman
Johnny Miller wrote a book about his life in golf and when he switched over to the announcer booth he became disillusioned the way the TV producers would micromanage the tournament broadcast.
after a few years he became Irreplaceable and told them to stuff it.

Reactions: Debi
Johnny Miller wrote a book about his life in golf and when he switched over to the announcer booth he became disillusioned the way the TV producers would micromanage the tournament broadcast.
after a few years he became Irreplaceable and told them to stuff it.
I think Noory feels he is totally irreplaceable. He just turned 70, he's said he will die at the mic, he has changed the bumper music to music he wants, and if you notice, he doesn't ask Tom to do something, he tells Tom to "make it happen." Very much in charge of what he wants and how.

Debi you probably had a long day and if you need to hit the sack I can stay around here a little longer in case anybody comes by.

Reactions: Debi
Debi you probably had a long day and if you need to hit the sack I can stay around here a little longer in case anybody comes by.
I'm heading out and you need not stay, hon. I think we are probably pretty much done for the evening. I'll be awake for a bit and do some checks in silent mode until I can sleep. But I am going to head out I think. Kinda need to take a breathing treatment. I'll check with you tomorrow on the skulls! lol