6-9-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

How is Mr. Toby?
He is doing great, and has taken to Jim. Jim loves him too. seriously he doesnt give the time of day to any of the pets. He adores that cat.

Reactions: Debi
He is doing great, and has taken to Jim. Jim loves him too. seriously he doesnt give the time of day to any of the pets. He adores that cat.
Toby is hard not to love on...lol This proves Toby has a touch of magic if he can get past Jim's defenses.

You still have your horse at home, Lynne?
Yes and I plan on staying home for the summer. As winter comes on I will decide where I am going to stable. I have spent the last two days cleaning the barn and my front porch. You know how the barn picks up hay and silt over the year. Omg, I took out 2 inches off the entire floor. I wanted everything neat for their visit.

Yes and I plan on staying home for the summer. As winter comes on I will decide where I am going to stable. I have spent the last two days cleaning the barn and my front porch. You know how the barn picks up hay and silt over the year. Omg, I took out 2 inches off the entire floor. I wanted everything neat for their visit.
That is a HARD job! OMG...you must be exhausted after that.

I saw Jad fly by earlier. Obviously she's having some keyboard issues.

Story of the cold war going on here. Sophie has her little stuffed beanie lobster. She lays it on the ramp to try and block Boiler by "claiming" the ramp.

Tracy woke up this morning with the lobster on his chest. lol

I got a shocking surprise from the cat lady. Two years ago when she was here she trapped a very sick small female. She had been a sickly kitten and had a bad eye. As a kitten i tried treating her but she would always run. so one eye didnt get healed. So I thought she was blind in one eye. Well I could never catch her for treatment. When they trapped her and she didnt come back I figured they put her down. Come to find out this lady got her all the med treatment she needed and made her , her personal house cat! I saw a pic of her and almost fell over. She is alive and well and has two good eyes!

I got a shocking surprise from the cat lady. Two years ago when she was here she trapped a very sick small female. She had been a sickly kitten and had a bad eye. As a kitten i tried treating her but she would always run. so one eye didnt get healed. So I thought she was blind in one eye. Well I could never catch her for treatment. When they trapped her and she didnt come back I figured they put her down. Come to find out this lady got her all the med treatment she needed and made her , her personal house cat! I saw a pic of her and almost fell over. She is alive and well and has two good eyes!
THAT is a wonderful surprise! Two angels worked together on that one. It's always nice to know about these good news kind of stories. :)