6-7-2019 Friday Live Chat Portal

One nice wee aspect of the research I did was taking photos with a very special technique. They were eventually declassified and ended up being used in the opening titles of a very popular BBC science program :)
Veery cool! You are smart AND artistic! Great combo!

Reactions: TonyM
OK...NO Star Trek transporters for me! Bring me a shuttle!

Veery cool! You are smart AND artistic! Great combo!

No artistry in taking those pics, the building was evacuated except for me behind a blast wall. Twice I was seconds from death and only me to sort it lol

No artistry in taking those pics, the building was evacuated except for me behind a blast wall. Twice I was seconds from death and only me to sort it lol
OK, so we'll add brave into the mix as well. Or blissfully unaware of the dang danger! lol

OK, so we'll add brave into the mix as well. Or blissfully unaware of the dang danger! lol

I was so aware of the danger but at that age you feel invincible. The sequence of events to prevent an explosion I trained for months to do and it all had to be done in total darkness, I had about ten seconds to sort it. Only twice in all the times I did those runs but I was prepared. Shoot I grew up in Clydebank going to the store was more dangerous :)

I was so aware of the danger but at that age you feel invincible. The sequence of events to prevent an explosion I trained for months to do and it all had to be done in total darkness, I had about ten seconds to sort it. Only twice in all the times I did those runs but I was prepared. Shoot I grew up in Clydebank going to the store was more dangerous :)
I had no idea!

OK, now he's talking alternate universes, dimensions, realities, OMG. This is Tony territory...lol
Ahhh yes...young and invincible. I remember that age. lol

OK, now he's talking alternate universes, dimensions, realities, OMG. This is Tony territory...lol

Ahhh yes...young and invincible. I remember that age. lol

Yep, I continue my research on those topics

I had no idea!
There you are. OK, off topic...when you are watching Live PD, Jefferson County IN is just an hour from me, Jad. What you see there is very much the same as my area.

images
Which one is Oliver the Hu-man-zee?