6-5-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Portal

wish I had met her
The woman was a force! Hubs wouldn't smile for a picture, so she just turned around, dropped her pants and mooned him! Only pic we have of him laughing and smiling to this day.

Reactions: Lynne
The woman was a force! Hubs wouldn't smile for a picture, so she just turned around, dropped her pants and mooned him! Only pic we have of him laughing and smiling to this day.
That’s hysterical

Have they changed woman's clothing sizes in the last 15 years? I have lost a lot of weight but I don't ever remember fitting into this small size pants at my current weight. I think they changed the sizing. it's weird

Since we have another slow night, would you two mind if I cut out early again. I have a bit of a headache.

She worked for the Hobart Chamber of Commerce. She went out to get donations from companies. I do believe Paintman met her during one of these campaigns. She would not leave until you promised her a donation. Literally...would NOT leave until you forked over something. Growing up with mom was an interesting battle.

Reactions: Lynne
Since we have another slow night, would you two mind if I cut out early again. I have a bit of a headache.
no worries at all,Lynne. Take care of yourself and see you @ Cryptid thursday!

Reactions: Lynne and Debi