6-4-2021 Friday Live Chat

1622836747041.png

Mystery of Life #619: Why do they have to come up with a different battery for every camera ever made?

Packing the car. In my mind I'm running our Opening Credits, cool creepy font while I voice-over an introduction of Brave Investigators Off To Face The Deepest Mystery Of All. Otherworldly sound effects, probably a theramin in there somewhere. Portrait of J. Allen Hynek and Hans Holzer seen on the wall of a tech room in the background, big telescope off to the side, night-vision clips of us navigating through a warehouse or the crawlspace under a house...

Catch you all tomorrow, after the closing credits, lol!

;bg3

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Mystery of Life #619: Why do they have to come up with a different battery for every camera ever made?

Packing the car. In my mind I'm running our Opening Credits, cool creepy font while I voice-over an introduction of Brave Investigators Off To Face The Deepest Mystery Of All. Otherworldly sound effects, probably a theramin in there somewhere. Portrait of J. Allen Hynek and Hans Holzer seen on the wall of a tech room in the background, big telescope off to the side, night-vision clips of us navigating through a warehouse or the crawlspace under a house...

Catch you all tomorrow, after the closing credits, lol!

;bg3
And as our hero walks off into the unknown before him, the shadow peeked around the corner and followed him....

Good evening , I have not fallen off the flat earth. It’s been a busy couple of days. I hope to have a relaxing weekend with no obligations. Hope everyone is enjoying a nice Friday night.

Good evening , I have not fallen off the flat earth. It’s been a busy couple of days. I hope to have a relaxing weekend with no obligations. Hope everyone is enjoying a nice Friday night.
You need wine and an early bedtime!

Reactions: Lynne