6-4-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Portal

I think I got them settled for a few days. One got stuck in the city today. She goes to her psychologist on the smart bus. The bus never came to bring her home. She called me but I didn’t have my phone. They had to send someone to get her finally. She was stuck a long time. I felt bad for her. Not a perfect system.
The key here, Lynne, is she got home.

Reactions: Lynne
Well it appears it’s a slow night here on the chat so I’m going to head out. I will try to get to the other posts tomorrow between errands lol.

They don’t have cab or Uber fare.
I know. But their are rides they can get from Medicaid, which I'm guessing they are on! Believe it or not, most places can arrange these rides. We have something here called Access. Cost them a buck for a ride to and from if they have it, or Medicaid will pay for the trip to any doctor.

Well it appears it’s a slow night here on the chat so I’m going to head out. I will try to get to the other posts tomorrow between errands lol.
Giving you time to breathe, hon. We go back to shows Thursday, so rest up!

I know. But their are rides they can get from Medicaid, which I'm guessing they are on! Believe it or not, most places can arrange these rides. We have something here called Access. Cost them a buck for a ride to and from if they have it, or Medicaid will pay for the trip to any doctor.
Ok I’m going to have to look into this