6-3-2019 Monday Live Chat Portal

I sat in that car with aluminum foil on all the windows for HOURS waiting for those suckers and then I chased down that poor newspaper guy,,he nearly drove off a canal

oopsy!

They have a bunch of new shows. There’s “in search of monsters “, “portals to hell”, that show with Scott Walter is back on archeology, “haunted hospitals”, “paranormal caught on tape” juat to name the ones I can recall. Tons of them.
Been recording them all. At some point I will actually watch them!

Reactions: Lynne
Yes and I have learned I could have been arrested for the hammers and stun guns and knives I had in the car while I was chasing down cars
You are so darn cute. I’m glad we didn’t have to pool bail

Thinking strongly on it!
you really should go for it,Deb. I am getting a haircut soon.I love my "lob" i.e long bob. Used to have hair to my waist but so glad I shortened it.

You know you coulda been busted, right? lol OMG...you wouldn't listen either! We tried to warn ya!
yes,Deb, I realize that now.

Reactions: Debi
I sat in that car with aluminum foil on all the windows for HOURS waiting for those suckers and then I chased down that poor newspaper guy,,he nearly drove off a canal
That was the funniest part. You became the pursuer lol

You are so darn cute. I’m glad we didn’t have to pool bail
I don't think the cops cuffing me would have said it was cute,though!
:p:D
Nothing these Park assholes would like more than to see me taken away in handcuffs trying to protect THEIR sorry asses.

Reactions: Debi