6-24-2019 Monday Live Chat Thread

Anyone have any new ghost stories?
Well, I just posted an apport story in experiences the other day. I have a pesky visitor who likes to apport things from time to time. Luckily this time it brought them back.

How about you, KC? Got anything of the paranormal kind happening?

Well, I just posted an apport story in experiences the other day. I have a pesky visitor who likes to apport things from time to time. Luckily this time it brought them back.
I just saw that! I liked the story, my brother has Asperger's and he is very sensitive too.

Reactions: Debi
I just saw that! I liked the story, my brother has Asperger's and he is very sensitive too.
There appears to be some sort of wide open psychic link with those that fall on the spectrum. I'm psychic, but he's more sensitive than I am. But we both "read" each other really well, which helps at times.

There appears to be some sort of wide open psychic link with those that fall on the spectrum. I'm psychic, but he's more sensitive than I am. But we both "read" each other really well, which helps at times.
I have ADHD and can see them too sometimes. I just don't like it when they decide to randomly use their energy to apparate right before I go to bed or when they decide to use up their energy to be audible. It's like "Really guys? Now you want to be obvious?"

Reactions: Debi
It's one of our quieter nights here, KC. It's normally my "day off." lol Usually between about 9 Pm to 11:30 the rest of the crew is around. That's eastern time. Just a head's up so you can get more chat time with some other's as well.
I have ADHD and can see them too sometimes. I just don't like it when they decide to randomly use their energy to apparate right before I go to bed or when they decide to use up their energy to be audible. It's like "Really guys? Now you want to be obvious?"
My oldest is ADHD and I raised a nephew with it. I sooo get that...lol That's got to stir you up a bit when they do that.