6-23-2019 Sunday Live Chat Thread

I do watch the weather....
My son is my weather alert system here. He's always watching, has alerts going off all the dang time. We live in the corner of 3 counties, so it can get a bit strange when all three alerts go off. The "corner" shares a zip code. One town delivers to all three county areas in "the corner.".

Reactions: T-Bob
My son is my weather alert system here. He's always watching, has alerts going off all the dang time. We live in the corner of 3 counties, so it can get a bit strange when all three alerts go off. The "corner" shares a zip code. One town delivers to all three county areas in "the corner.".
It's nice to have someone watching out!

I enjoy watching storms, and taking pictures of them.
Weirdly enough, my son loves to watch them and is fascinated, as long as the words "Tornado Warning" is not involved. That's what makes him stressy. Maybe I should suggest he take a few shots next time with his phone or something. I don't carry my phone around, so I never seem to have it when I need it. I kind of use it as a land line even though it's a cell phone.

Weirdly enough, my son loves to watch them and is fascinated, as long as the words "Tornado Warning" is not involved. That's what makes him stressy. Maybe I should suggest he take a few shots next time with his phone or something. I don't carry my phone around, so I never seem to have it when I need it. I kind of use it as a land line even though it's a cell phone.
Taking a few shots would be an excellent suggestion.

Reactions: Debi
Taking a few shots would be an excellent suggestion.
He's typical in that the phone is always with him so next time I'll suggest that to him. At least I can then share what we saw! Kinda awesome, kinda scary. lol

It's great to be able to share weather shots.
A friend of mine just got really into photography recently. She's 70. :D Got her all sorts of equipment and is taking shots all over the place. Pretty darn good ones, too! She took a few classes.

She has become our facebook travel queen of pics. lol Her husband is a retired minister and former chaplain from my old workplace. He's on a walker now and she says she shoots while he catches up with her...lol

Reactions: T-Bob