6-22-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

104823560_3972266659514345_4088835791795854681_n.jpg
Hahahahaaaa!

Funny story:
A guy came over for a visit this weekend. He worked for me for about 10 years. He is a good dude and a fun guy to have on the job. Plus he is an absolute stud with a brush. Gave him three fishing poles to help him in his latest rehab:confused:.
So I'm giving him the grand tour around the lawn. Especially the Golf & Golf Training Academy that I have set up in my backyard overlooking the lake.
He takes one look at my bench and ball washer. "You SOB"
" That is Augusta Green isn't it?"
So I painted the bench and the ball washer and a little table in Augusta Green. Now this is supposedly a great big secret. But I sort of had it in the back of my head that this would be a standard Pantone color for making the coveted Green Jackets. Sure 'nuff , some enterprising reporter picked out the colors' number in the Pantone book. So I took it down to the paint store and had them color match it:).
So that's the story about how I have Augusta Green in my backyard. Now if I could only find some Azalea's on sale...;)

Funny story:
A guy came over for a visit this weekend. He worked for me for about 10 years. He is a good dude and a fun guy to have on the job. Plus he is an absolute stud with a brush. Gave him three fishing poles to help him in his latest rehab:confused:.
So I'm giving him the grand tour around the lawn. Especially the Golf & Golf Training Academy that I have set up in my backyard overlooking the lake.
He takes one look at my bench and ball washer. "You SOB"
" That is Augusta Green isn't it?"
So I painted the bench and the ball washer and a little table in Augusta Green. Now this is supposedly a great big secret. But I sort of had it in the back of my head that this would be a standard Pantone color for making the coveted Green Jackets. Sure 'nuff , some enterprising reporter picked out the colors' number in the Pantone book. So I took it down to the paint store and had them color match it:).
So that's the story about how I have Augusta Green in my backyard. Now if I could only find some Azalea's on sale...;)
cool story paint,....augusta green, a popular color here...lol.....hey, home depot had azaleas on sale last week, really cheap, I bought 6.

Reactions: Paintman
good morning folks, hope everyone had a great weekend and is doing well today.

mornin, all

Do you love amusement parks ?

Which parts do you like best ?

Food, rides, arcade, fun house, other ?
haven't been to an "amusement park" proper in a while, would rather be on the boardwalk or a festival of sorts.. the state fair is fun, something laid back, just hang out and ppl watch.

I used to love the Fair every year in our city, there was great food and a lot of interesting displays. Now, not so much.