6-2-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

Did you hear HW ghosted her show again. I think it’s been over a month now.

He is so good. We are blessed to have him. Between him and Critter they keep us going. Not it leave out Bob. He is a god send too.
Bob fixed our theme updates today. Critter has been busy with the creative productions I ask of him and movies, and Duke is our security/investigator guy. I've always said this forum is a group production!

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Bob fixed our theme updates today. Critter has been busy with the creative productions I ask of him and movies, and Duke is our security/investigator guy. I've always said this forum is a group production!
It really is. I feel so honored to be a part of such a great group of people. Seriously! I am so happy that we’ve gained a few really good new regulars too.

It really is. I feel so honored to be a part of such a great group of people. Seriously! I am so happy that we’ve gained a few really good new regulars too.
It's great to have our newer additions as family! They add sooo much to the the group!

Reactions: Lynne
Lynne, in case you missed it, T-Bob checked in today and said hi! He's doing very well.

Hey, isn’t out show on tonight ?