6-17-2019 Monday Live Chat Thread

Just pour it in a Starbucks Styrofoam cup. Old people's taste buds are kind of worn out and they won't know the difference....
This could work.
All kidding aside, I know how this has got to be overwhelming to deal with day after day.

Saw the news tonight and your forecast does not look good down there.
We are having a Tuesday reprieve from the rain but then it's going to rain through the weekend.
It's been record-setting rain for going on 11 weeks.
Nuts.

Saw the news tonight and your forecast does not look good down there.
We are having a Tuesday reprieve from the rain but then it's going to rain through the weekend.
It's been record-setting rain for going on 11 weeks.
Nuts.
Not good at all here. I posted some stuff earlier, about post 23 or so, on the flooding and the funnel clouds. I-65 down by Seymore..not good. Underwater.

Reactions: Paintman
Well we had a pretty dry winter. Still I think something's going on and I don't know what it is.

Reactions: Debi
ok kids I'm gunna get a good night's sleep tonight so I can be perky for tomorrow's slander! Woot! Woot! Oh did I mention that 3 days ago my neighbor called the sheriff on me because she was convinced that I sneaked up on her deck and ,while she was in her bathroom, I took a stick, a STICK and leaned it against her door so she couldn't get out and the reason she didn't "catch me" on her cameras was because I turned them away before I crept up with my "stick" sigh

ok kids I'm gunna get a good night's sleep tonight so I can be perky for tomorrow's slander! Woot! Woot! Oh did I mention that 3 days ago my neighbor called the sheriff on me because she was convinced that I sneaked up on her deck and ,while she was in her bathroom, I took a stick, a STICK and leaned it against her door so she couldn't get out and the reason she didn't "catch me" on her cameras is because I turned them away before I crept up with my "stick" sigh
Go get rest, hon. Not far behind you.

Not good at all here. I posted some stuff earlier, about post 23 or so, on the flooding and the funnel clouds. I-65 down by Seymore..not good. Underwater.
Do you have a lot of mosquitos back there?

Pretty sure the mosquitoes are backstroking just waiting for the right time to attack in droves.