6-17-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Evening folks. Happily hammered but chores done and sorted for the working week. I miss my dad who was the best.

Cider and jelly beans really do work :)

Reactions: Lynne
Evening folks. Happily hammered but chores done and sorted for the working week. I miss my dad who was the best.

Cider and jelly beans really do work :)
Hi Tony! I love jelly beans...lol Have a whole bottle of them right here. 41 flavors!

Reactions: TonyM
Hi Tony! I love jelly beans...lol Have a whole bottle of them right here. 41 flavors!

Hi Debi, the wee corner shop got some in that are the best ever, Vidal brand which I've never heard of. Being diabetic I shouldn't be doing sweet things but well...

Hi Debi, the wee corner shop got some in that are the best ever, Vidal brand which I've never heard of. Being diabetic I shouldn't be doing sweet things but well...
Even diabetics need a sweet treat at times. I've had the Vidal. Pretty good. The ones I have are Gimbals. The specialize in different flavors.

Reactions: TonyM
Even diabetics need a sweet treat at times. I've had the Vidal. Pretty good. The ones I have are Gimbals. The specialize in different flavors.

I've no clue about flavours I just do colours :)

In non US spelling lol

Reactions: Debi