6-17-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Anybody going to stay for Knapp's "Tic Tac" UFO show tonight? I'm going to try, if I don't fall asleep.
Duke, I'll be awake but not online. I'm having internet issues tonight and can't seem to stay connected for long periods of time. But we must talk tomorrow!

I’m sure I’ll like it here you all sound fun from some of the threads I’ve read
Hi Ashleh! Formal hello and welcome to you! We're so glad to have you with us. BTW, I am your son's Auntie Kugh. ;):)

Hi Ashleh! Formal hello and welcome to you! We're so glad to have you with us. BTW, I am your son's Auntie Kugh. ;):)
Hello debi thank you and he sure loves your avatar :)

Reactions: Debi
Hi Ashleh! Hey are you Charleh's better half? Nice to meetcha.

I am known as Emma Peel because I like to zoom thru here in my little sports car whilst wearing 60's mod outfits..

..zoooooooooom
I am his better half hahaim looking forward to getting to know everyone !!

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Hello debi thank you and he sure loves your avatar :)
You have very cute children, hon. I'm about ready to be off for the night, but really glad you are here. By the way, you and Charleh are now a first. We've never had a married couple on here before.

Hi Ashley. My name is Paintman. I put paint on the wall. I like World War I, the Chicago White Sox, jambalaya, Hank Aaron the house cat, and my new sand wedge.
Welcome aboard.

Reactions: Debi
Hi Ashley. My name is Paintman. I put paint on the wall. I like World War I, the Chicago White Sox, jambalaya, Hank Aaron the house cat, and my new sand wedge.
Welcome aboard.
Still 100 degrees here, Paint.

Reactions: Paintman
Charleh, I made your Ouija story a sticky thread so newbies can see it when they come here.

Reactions: Charleh
Welcome aboard.
Thanks for the welcome and facts it’s awesome to know more about people