6-14-2021 Monday Live Chat

Good morning! That sucks, Wolf.

I'm feeling a bit out of it this morning, not a med-induced feeling, just drained and weak, tired even though I slept for nearly seven hours last night. I shut down the house AC at bedtime but we have a small window unit for the bedroom that ran just about all night but kept us cool. Not a ton to do today so I may take off early. Mrs. GWU has a doctor appointment later this afternoon that I will drive her to, and I have two minor errands after work. We'll see how the day plays out. Hoping I can fit a nap in somewhere but if not I'll sleep all the better tonight.
Hopefully no yardwork later today, we are supposed to be near 100 all week for daytime highs.

Good morning everyone. temps in the 90's now pretty much till sept. so it'll be a laid back, slow ride for the rest of the summer. yard work will be done in the mornings or evenings and just other stuff that can be done off and on during the hot times of day, with many, many breaks

Night before last it was cool enough to sleep with windows open, but towards morning it got warmer and muggy. So I groggily shut the window, reached for the A/C remote and turned on the A/C. I set the temp as low as it could go and and climbed back into bed. An hour later the room still felt muggy and too warm, so I checked the A/C. It was then that I realized that I had been holding the remote upside down and had actually set the temp higher!:flushed:

• Haha
Reactions: Duke