6-14-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Interesting.
Anybody got anything fun planned for tomorrow?
Staining a deck.
Mid day siesta.

Honey, I still breathe room air. The 02 supplements. I have a nasal cannula and also one I can use if I'm mouth breathing too much. No mask. Just shoots it at ya. Just like you see on TV for those portable ones you see people on.
I understand. I just picture 90 % of the air going in you are O2. I guess it depends on the force/pressure of the O2 air.

Interesting.
Anybody got anything fun planned for tomorrow?
Staining a deck.
Mid day siesta.
Let's see...mid day siesta is on my list as well. lol I have laundry to do and content to find here. No major stuff!

Coast was really good last night. Richard Syerrt with real sea monsters and the Watergate. Listen to the whole show and got to hear a couple hours of Art Bell with an archaeologist beforehand.

Reactions: Debi
I understand. I just picture 90 % of the air going in you are O2. I guess it depends on the force/pressure of the O2 air.
Not really. Most is room air. The 02 is supplemental to bring the concentration of 02 up for me. Kind of a mixture happening there. I am on constant flow, not puffs, so I always have a positive flow going. Ever had 02 for a medical procedure hon?

There are filters on the concentrator to keep it clean, but it takes room air and concentrates the 02 from it.

Coast was really good last night. Richard Syerrt with real sea monsters and the Watergate. Listen to the whole shell and got to hear a couple hours of Art Bell with an archaeologist beforehand.
I heard quite a bit of the sea monster guy! He was good! Caught the Watergate guy off and on between my cat nap times during the night. I have to say, Syrret hasnt' been too bad! I like him and Jimmy the best now. But you watch....George is gonna back off on having Jimmy on. Everybody likes him more than George. I see a John B. moment in the future...lol

Reactions: Paintman