6-14-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Tonight is Lisa Garr. Hope I'm sleepy. I am not a big fan of hers.

Reactions: Duke
I always like when he does the bumper music because it's always something that sounds familiar but you've never heard it before.

Reactions: Debi
I always like when he does the bumper music because it's always something that sounds familiar but you've never heard it before.
I noticed that. And it's more "Coastie", and less "I Gotta Be Me"....lol

Reactions: Paintman
Likewise Van Halen does not go down well in the middle of the night.
I like the more offbeat stuff.
I still can't believe how Coast to Coast Facebook allows all of the participants there to really rip on George. At some point I even feel sorry for the guy. I just keep recycling my joke about Imagining the suicide rate if Thomas from La Jolla read the balance of nature commercials.:D

Reactions: Debi
Likewise Van Halen does not go down well in the middle of the night.
I like the more offbeat stuff.
I still can't believe how Coast to Coast Facebook allows all of the participants there to really rip on George. At some point I even feel sorry for the guy. I just keep recycling my joke about Imagining the suicide rate if Thomas from La Jolla read the balance of nature commercials.:D
Haven't been on there in a few days. I never post, but they do make me laugh sometimes. Thomas drives me crazy, along with the rest of the paid callers. I have to give Coast credit for not censoring or sweeping clean over there. BUT, I have recently heard George reference "the facebook page". He is not a fan of the "fans".

Cats are revved up tonight.
Debi I think I got a call it a night. I really liked that article on how to spot a doctored up photograph.

Cats are revved up tonight.
Debi I think I got a call it a night. I really liked that article on how to spot a doctored up photograph.
Get some rest, kiddo. I'm heading out myself. And glad you liked the article.