6-12-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thead

; how many paintings ?

have had a few paintings over the last couple months, just did a couple for fun again, well, one is done and one I just started, but at least have time again for "fun" stuff, just for myself...lol.. I just posted one in the art thread. my photo skills aren't the best though...lol

not commissioned or for a company, just a graphic novel ive been working on for a year or so.... if I ever finish it ill go the self publishing route... been working on two actually, one is more paranormal and the other is more action type.... a way of staying with my roots of illustration and book type art.
Cool. We hope to get a preview as you get closer to completion.

Reactions: Paulm
not commissioned or for a company, just a graphic novel ive been working on for a year or so.... if I ever finish it ill go the self publishing route... been working on two actually, one is more paranormal and the other is more action type.... a way of staying with my roots of illustration and book type art.
This sounds great Paul. Let us know when we can buy a book. Are you just illustrating ? Or writing too ?

Good late morning gang. I’ve been off chat catching up a bit. Still a ways to go. Hope you’re all having a good day.

Reactions: 7Critter
Morning Paranormalerz !
It's a balmy 106 today and 105 yesterday...
Brrrrrr

62404654_379134732718120_3270069218774614016_n.jpg

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
JOIN IN A BIT OF CHAT TONIGHT! NO SHOW, JUST CATCH UP A BIT. I'LL BE HERE FROM 9 TO ABOUT 11 SO COME BY AND SAY HI! SHARE HOW THE WEEK IS TREATING YOU!

Reactions: NobleHouse