6-12-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thead

Good evening! I see Paintman ate hamburgers and I had ice cream. These food threads are dangerous! lol

64418905_379164686048458_8770643429718753280_n.jpg

The rain is coming in again....sigh. At least we got the lawn mowed today. I say we and mean the kid mowed...lol I call it the imperial "we".

Reactions: Lynne
For you Coast listeners, tonight's show topics for you.

First Half: Writer Charles Fishman presents a fresh take on the race to the Moon that puts Apollo into a new perspective in American history including the backstory which involves 410,000 people who made the moon landings achievable.

Second Half: Hypnotherapist Bryn Blankinship uses the power of hypnosis as a way of removing boundaries. She'll share case studies of people who have accessed their soul's history, and shifted their energies to achieve more productive lives.

Coast to Coast has been pretty good for the last two weeks. No 'Crazy Town' vitamin salesman clogging up the airwaves with their infomercials.

Only heard Thomas from La Jolla call in once. That of course instigated a radio being thrown against a wall.:mad:

Oh well.:( Maybe George has corporate morons that he has to work for.

Reactions: Debi
Coast to Coast has been pretty good for the last two weeks. No 'Crazy Town' vitamin salesman clogging up the airwaves with their infomercials.

Only heard Thomas from La Jolla call in once. That of course instigated a radio being thrown against a wall.:mad:

Oh well.:( Maybe George has corporate morons that he has to work for.
Give it a few...Doc Wallet will be back. lol
And yeah, I heard Thomas....lol

Steve Quayle is scheduled tomorrow night. Just looking ahead here a bit.

Aztec Artifacts / Lucid Dreaming & Healing
Thursday - June 13, 2019 Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Steve Quayle, Robert Waggoner
First Half: Author and researcher Steve Quayle will update the numerous current events he is following as well as his latest discovery of what seems to be 500-year-old Aztec artifacts that depict clear images of alien beings and UFO-type craft.

Second Half: Robert Waggoner has deeply explored lucid dreaming and discovered a way to directly connect with a knowledgeable and creative inner awareness. He'll discuss pioneering ways for lucid dreamers to use this state for physical and emotional healing.