5-9-2022 Monday Live Chat

Hiya !
QZmugoPivKgW.jpeg
ql0yV68pFT7F.jpeg

Reactions: Paulm
Another fast weekend. Back in the salt mines this morning.

My x-rays got posted over the weekend and I was amazed to learn that my shoulder is "normal". It has been hurting for over a year and feels just like a rotator-cuff injury, in fact that's what the doc thought when torturing me a week ago prior to the x-rays. So while I'm grateful that my shoulder isn't a surgery candidate, I'm wondering what the problem is. Over-the-counter pain meds don't work anymore (taken for back pain) so it will be interesting to see what's going on and how he intends to fix it. My back has deteriorated quite a bit since my last x-ray, taken right before lockdown two years ago. That will be the center of discussion at my follow-up tonight after work. I am also getting a second round of acupuncture this afternoon. That works wonders on my back, eliminating upper back pain completely and reducing the lower back pain to just a minor inconvenience. So, another week of shaking my fist at Old Age, even as Old Age just sits there laughing at me. It's seen it all before, billions of times lol.
The good news is, Monday morning is almost in the rear-view mirror. Two investigations this week, Wednesday and Saturday nights, plus a podcast on Thursday night at my friend's house. Busy week but stuff I live for. It's been a long dry spell and I need a haunted venue badly, lol.

Have a terrific day, my friends!

Its a Monday morning, get moving Death Wish coffee for me. Strong and motivating.

Paul, as a fellow 80s man, you would have been very proud of me this weekend.
While I was working , ripped both knees on a very old faded pair of jeans. The rips were in a very fashionable manner.

Felt young.
( Granted I smelled like Ben-Gay )

• Big Grin
While I was working , ripped both knees on a very old faded pair of jeans. The rips were in a very fashionable manner.

Felt young.
So . . . you might say that you are a ripped man ?

Felt young.
cool, did ya have the tank top and bandanna working for ya also?..... thats my yard work outfit

Reactions: Paintman