5-9-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

You guys having a sudden invasion of spirits?
I have to tell you.... Around my vicinity it's getting pretty boring and old to keep fences up. Good and bad. All my silverware (forks) went missing again.
Brielle has the fae attraction even 100 times more than me. She says the word...oh man. Then my mom comes in and is screaming about missing things then then showing up in front of her. Uh yeah! So she was thinking it was funny to mock my cleansing of who so else was here and acted like that damn 'bring it in' ghost Hunter!! OMG me and the kids were freaking out at her. Cleaned up again after she left.
Everything. But she did find the forks in a teriffically funny place right before leaving.

Sorry drifted off in all the activities. And not just my hotbed. Been a lot of shamans in and out of town.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
you're supposed to wait until they're dead, then harvest the wood. im sure massive demand will mean some trees will be harvested prematurely.

i thought you were responding to my post about the chatic old farts at our Park

Reactions: Charleh
I have to tell you.... Around my vicinity it's getting pretty boring and old to keep fences up. Good and bad. All my silverware (forks) went missing again.
Brielle has the fae attraction even 100 times more than me. She says the word...oh man. Then my mom comes in and is screaming about missing things then then showing up in front of her. Uh yeah! So she was thinking it was funny to mock my cleansing of who so else was here and acted like that damn 'bring it in' ghost Hunter!! OMG me and the kids were freaking out at her. Cleaned up again after she left.
Everything. But she did find the forks in a teriffically funny place right before leaving.

Sorry drifted off in all the activities. And not just my hotbed. Been a lot of shamans in and out of town.

ive had some major misplaced keys-all day yesterday,missed a dentist appt, had to call in my housekeeper to find them.....my cell phone etc concerned the Fae are pissed at me so lit a candle last night and apologized

I lost the show my tablet died. But I have heard it before. I think we were close to the end.