5-8-2023 Monday Live Chat

Oh jeez...my mind just expanded that chocolate milk into a chocolate milkshake. I blame Selectric for this craving...lol
And now we've added double Tacos from another thread. OMG...now I have to put my grocery list aside because I have become dangerous.

evening Debi, hope you are doing well tonight?
I'm upright and breathing! Any night I can do both is a good night, babe. I'm easy to please. lol

How's it going? I saw the finished bed. Absolutely wonderful!

Reactions: Paintman
Oh jeez...my mind just expanded that chocolate milk into a chocolate milkshake. I blame Selectric for this craving...lol
dang it, now i want a milkshake too.... and i dont have ice cream or chocolate milk.... im gonna just have an apple turnover and be disappointed.

I'm upright and breathing! Any night I can do both is a good night, babe. I'm easy to please. lol

How's it going? I saw the finished bed. Absolutely wonderful!
thats good. thank you, i hoped it had turned out fairly well. everything is going good here, got the boats washed and cleaned up for summer, well, a boat, a canoe, and a paddle board. didnt have to wash the kayaks....lol

Reactions: Paintman
Hiya !
Hey, the documentary channel is gonna have Roger Daltrey host. Gonna learn about wars and swinging microphones.

• Haha
Reactions: Tworivers71