5-8-2019 Wednesday Live Chat portal

Boy it’s quiet around here tonight. Everyone must be busy this week.
Yup, we have several people away or doing stuff. Jad is still beaching it! Now, gonna offer up a show tomorrow and see if I can lure anybody back in for the weekend.

Well, that's pretty! lol I guess I can feed the 02 under that thing? lol My concentrater has filters, which I am not cleaning daily with this stuff. Seriously looked like a hay field.
The grass is long and thick from the excess rain. My yard is mowed in patches. The wet areas are sink holes

The grass is long and thick from the excess rain. My yard is mowed in patches. The wet areas are sink holes
Well, that's adding to my problem here....mold spores are setting up shop out there, too. It's been warm and wet. The tractor left some marks but it had to come down or it was bush hog time.

Reactions: Lynne
Yup, we have several people away or doing stuff. Jad is still beaching it! Now, gonna offer up a show tomorrow and see if I can lure anybody back in for the weekend.
I may miss another weekend. I’m going out of town early Saturday morning to Saginaw Valley college. My niece is graduating. It’s a couple hr drive. We are going to try to do it all in a day. I don’t know what condition I will be in after the long day. Then Sunday is mother’s day.

This may be a sparse weekend.

I may miss another weekend. I’m going out of town early Saturday morning to Saginaw Valley college. My niece is graduating. It’s a couple hr drive. We are going to try to do it all in a day. I don’t know what condition I will be in after the long day. Then Sunday is mother’s day.
See? This is what is happening right now....it's all prom week for some families. We may have to come back at it next week with everyone running as they are! We'll see what happens.

See? This is what is happening right now....it's all prom week for some families. We may have to come back at it next week with everyone running as they are! We'll see what happens.
The new people may want to be here. I feel bad but I have no choice.

I know Jad is going to be without internet a few days as well.