5-7-2019 Tuesday Live Chat portal

Oh, he's got that crazy coon dog! lol I swear to you I have NEVER seen a dog wilder than this one. CONSTANT motion! Pretty much like Gabe...lol
Oh good. For some reason I thought she was living elsewhere. I’m so glad he has the farm and can make a good life there.

He keeps her kenneled when he works, but she managed to get out of the kennel and destroy 3 large potted plants the other day. Gabe came home and she was still shaking the plant remains and dirt was flying all over. Her name is Olive and she keeps him pretty busy.
I love her name.

Reactions: Debi
Oh good. For some reason I thought she was living elsewhere. I’m so glad he has the farm and can make a good life there.
The two little Chihuahua's went back to live with his now married and a bit more stable mom. They know her and they are doing well there so we didn't want to move them again.

Reactions: Paintman
The two little Chihuahua's went back to live with his now married and a bit more stable mom. They know her and they are doing well there so we didn't want to move them again.
I hope they are ok. They liked your place.

I hope they are ok. They liked your place.
Yes, but we had some issues with them. Problems with them and another dog and also some potty problems that would not resolve. They also chased the cat and Ripley is too old to be running anymore. Sulking, staring, yes, but running no.

Reactions: Lynne
Yes, but we had some issues with them. Problems with them and another dog and also some potty problems that would not resolve. They also chased the cat and Ripley is too old to be running anymore. Sulking, staring, yes, but running no.
I’m happy to hear his mom is doing better and married. I’m sure hubby can keep an eye out too.

The nice thing is we get status reports on them, so we keep track.

I’m happy to hear his mom is doing better and married. I’m sure hubby can keep an eye out too.
He's keeping her on her meds. When she does that she is somewhat better and Gabe can interact at what he calls "arm's length." He sees her about once a month for dinner out with the new step dad, who is a biker.

I want to give a shout out to Paranormalmom, who is doing a fab job responding to posts out there. She is a great addition to the family.

Reactions: Paintman
I want to give a shout out to Paranormalmom, who is doing a fab job responding to posts out there. She is a great addition to the family.
She's going for it out there! lol Second shout out here.