5-4-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

I'm not complaining ( a lot ) but now that my brother (senior V.P 35 years Wells Fargo)is more involved in running the Park, this is the kind of email i get...a whole bunch of numbers,dollar sign. various hieroglyphics and then .."Below are the charges to the Business Card in the month of April. Please provide general expense category for the others - mail, keys, etc. I noted Denair Lumber as signs. Please use email for this, not text, so that I can forward to Evans. Need to get this in this week so Marisol can input. Thanks" at 7:48 AM ......I'm on the Park Sierra left brain hamster wheel and I HATE IT. I have worked in the movies for 40 years,I do CHARACTERS ,ya know..RIGHT BRAIN stuff! It is like wearing new shoes 2 sizes too small.I wanna go barefoot!
I hope you understood all that! Good grief! Barefoot...I agree..the best!

I hope you understood all that! Good grief! Barefoot...I agree..the best!
it's awful. I actually have a hard time forming sentences,it's like i have to translate in my head. We just had a 30 minute conversation about mobile home lease law moritoriums..blahhh "John,shut up.When is the beach house open again?"

I'm still trying to shake off that Dogman story....that's the kinda scary story I love..no demons just horrible monsters

You are sooo far out of your happy work place environment! And he's a guy who's gonna be all about the math and not the personalities you have to deal with from the residents.

Reactions: Lynne
You are sooo far out of your happy work place environment! And he's a guy who's gonna be all about the math and not the personalities you have to deal with from the residents.
jadamz

I want this guy as my new emoji

Reactions: GoneWestUtah