5-4-2019 Saturday Live Chat Portal

I'm declaring it "I just worked all week without my DBAs and with 2 major migrations going on and by God I'm doing f*** all" day.

/Plus the MRI on Wednesday
//And I open the week with said MRI follow up and then a trip in Nashville to visit a lawyer
//if this keeps up, I may start drinking

Ronin hope your days get better. Life can be so unpredictable and we are pushed to our limits. You got more strength in you then you think. Drink a cold bottle of water drinking don't help nada. (If you were not joking).

Can't see anything wrong with having a couple of drinks,as long as you don't abuse it its fine,same as anything.

Reactions: Debi
Ronin hope your days get better. Life can be so unpredictable and we are pushed to our limits. You got more strength in you then you think. Drink a cold bottle of water drinking don't help nada. (If you were not joking).

Can't see anything wrong with having a couple of drinks,as long as you don't abuse it its fine,same as anything.

Nah, I don't drink. I don't mind people who do, it's just not for me.

:)

Reactions: ozentity
Very true. Nothing is absolute in this world...what works for some doesn't for others, but the choice is always an open one for each of us. In some cases, I have had doctors write orders for a drink a day of wine or a beer for patients....and it's worked for blood pressure and anxiety control.

Reactions: ozentity
Nah, I don't drink. I don't mind people who do, it's just not for me.

:)
Ronin I stopped drinking I use to drink when problems were bad could of been why I turned into a alcoholic at 16 hence why I said not always the way. I did casual beer here and there but sober for 10 yrs

Ronin I stopped drinking I use to drink when problems were bad could of been why I turned into a alcoholic at 16 hence why I said not always the way. I did casual beer here and there but sober for 10 yrs
Good for you, Mom. Some people have a body chemistry that cannot tolerate it.

Reactions: ParanormalMom