5-3-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

31732042_2068775516691039_3894396544073334784_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Charleh and Lynne
Have a good morning gang ! Pray or send good intentions out to our country and the world today. National days of prayer can change the world. Mass intent can move mountains.

Reactions: Mokey
Good morning Critter. Pass the orange juice.

Reactions: 7Critter
Good morning Critter. Pass the orange juice.
Hi Lynne, hi all. This drier weather has caused an increase of pollen in the air. Sidewalks around me are covered in fruit tree blossoms. My eyes are practically glued together this morning. Opening windows last night to cool down the house is contributing to my eye condition, no doubt.

Hi Lynne, hi all. This drier weather has caused an increase of pollen in the air. Sidewalks around me are covered in fruit tree blossoms. My eyes are practically glued together this morning. Opening windows last night to cool down the house is contributing to my eye condition, no doubt.

Sorry to hear that 7. I empathize because I have some allergies too which were whipped into action during the past several weeks of rapidly changing Florida weather. Hopefully my calmed temperatures will head slightly northward to you because the past two weeks have been great. Good luck; clear your eyes and in preparation for the sneezing..."Bless you. Bless you. etc.".

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Happy National Paranormal Day and eve of Beyond Reason’s debut episode!
Thanks, Justin. I hope that the opening show goes well.

Re National Paranormal Day:

May 3rd is National Paranormal Day. Each year on this day all people who believe in paranormal activities are encouraged to get together and share their experiences with each other.

The PNF celebrates this EVERY day with our PNF family.