5-29-2017 Monday Live Chat Thread

Ohh no. What did they do!
They not only busted through the walls, they got up in the ceiling area and tore it apart. Holes all over. As you know, there is no keeping them out. I just gave up. lol

Justin left us a good show for tonight! I know it's a holiday, but what say you? Want to give it a listen?

They not only busted through the walls, they got up in the ceiling area and tore it apart. Holes all over. As you know, there is no keeping them out. I just gave up. lol
Omg. Maybe I should be worried. My pole barn has no inside walls other than metal siding. The only walls are the horse stalls that are interlocking hard wood. No ceilings just the a frames

Omg. Maybe I should be worried. My pole barn has no inside walls other than metal siding. The only walls are the horse stalls that are interlocking hard wood. No ceilings just the a frames
They can just walk in and out lol.

Reactions: Paintman
Family coming over today ? We're going to my moms for the traditional BBQ

Reactions: Debi
Mine was a pole barn with a drop ceiling and double walls. You're much safer....nothing to really bust through.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Family coming over today ? We're going to my moms for the traditional BBQ
I'm just going to play catch up with laundry and bake something. To me, that's a laid back day today! lol

Hey, I can save that show for tomorrow, gang. Up to you guys. Let me know.