5-28-2019 Tuesday Live Chat portal

Quick update, house damage limited to minor roof issue, lost my new $68 mail box, my front yard light, and missing some weather striping. Also lost my Dad's American flag which had been flown on Memorial Day. $7k to remove multiple trees, including a huge maple which, by all reason, should have taken out my living room. Still no electricity, and water boil advisory in effect
Prayers are with you, Duke. I hate to hear of the damage, but knowing what could have been, we're grateful that's all that got ya. Keep us posted on things and be careful!

Reactions: Duke
Everyone stay safe tonight. Just saw more tornadoes hit in Kansas and a few other places. Stay vigilant, stay safe out there.

Quick update, house damage limited to minor roof issue, lost my new $68 mail box, my front yard light, and missing some weather striping. Also lost my Dad's American flag which had been flown on Memorial Day. $7k to remove multiple trees, including a huge maple which, by all reason, should have taken out my living room. Still no electricity, and water boil advisory in effect
I’m so glad you and the house came through. Hopefully insurance will cover the damage and tree removal.