5-27-2019 Monday Live Chat Portal

They look really little. You might be able to handle them some if you start now. But Humane Society might be the best shot. They look a wee bit rough around the edges there.
Yes. I will have to medicated them

Reactions: Debi
I hope I can get the moms trapped.
How many mom's you got there? Three? Boy, you really do try to keep the population down but people don't help when they dump them on you.

How many mom's you got there? Three? Boy, you really do try to keep the population down but people don't help when they dump them on you.
Exactly. I had them all trapped and fixed a few years ago. They fixed about 10-13 cats. Then I had a few move in..

I hope you at least had some relaxation time today, Lynne.
Exactly. I had them all trapped and fixed a few years ago. They fixed about 10-13 cats. Then I had a few move in..
I remember that!

I hope you at least had some relaxation time today, Lynne.

I remember that!
I spent a lot of time trapping those babies. Then I got the lawnmower stuck in the mud. Hubby was not pleased. My yard looks like a jungle

I spent a lot of time trapping those babies. Then I got the lawnmower stuck in the mud. Hubby was not pleased. My yard looks like a jungle
I hear you on the yard. Tropical rainforest here! Gabe is coming tomorrow with the weedwhacker. Billy on tractor. Hoping to get through it again.

I hear you on the yard. Tropical rainforest here! Gabe is coming tomorrow with the weedwhacker. Billy on tractor. Hoping to get through it again.
I need to use the weed whacked too. Not looking forward to the job.

Well I will say good night. I’m going to watch a short tv show and hit the hay.