5-26-2023 Friday Live Chat

On Patrol is all reruns..,.ALL weekend! So if you missed any of them, this weekend they are on quite a bit.

My husband didn't want to watch "reruns"...therefore we are in Dodge...cuz those aren't reruns, dontcha know. They are "classics". :rolleyes:
hahahahaaaa, he is cute. I am going to go watch the police show. I really like it, must be getting old lol. I told my daughter about it and she just looked at me like I told her I was watching golf. lol.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Paintman
Doing good. Painting an exterior house on a lake. Fabulous weather. Sox staging a comeback.
Just really tired tho.
That was nice about your Daisy's soft drink.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
hahahahaaaa, he is cute. I am going to go watch the police show. I really like it, must be getting old lol. I told my daughter about it and she just looked at me like I told her I was watching golf. lol.
I consider it "people watching", which, btw, is legally classified in the medical books as an "activity".

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Gonna work thru the holiday.
Weather turns hot hot hot Tuesday onward.
Another big adjustment that will start off days.
Getting older...

Reactions: Lynne
Doing good. Painting an exterior house on a lake. Fabulous weather. Sox staging a comeback.
Just really tired tho.
That was nice about your Daisy's soft drink.
Sounds like the Sox have some hope? I shall not comment further to keep from messing that up. lol

e1wNvB9b09EEVOr0.jpeg
Love this

Gonna work thru the holiday.
Weather turns hot hot hot Tuesday onward.
Another big adjustment that will start off days.
Getting older...
I saw the forecast. Wow...we are going from our 2 weeks of "Spring" and advancing right into July weather!

• Angry
Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Sounds like the Sox have some hope? I shall not comment further to keep from messing that up. lol
Put that sticker on the truck and turned the season around !
Tigers looking about the same as the Sox.

Reactions: Debi