5-26-2022 Thursday Live Chat

And some days it's a miracle he doesn't do something else to himself!
Right ! When you described the blow up incident , I almost collapsed with worry. When he recovered I could laugh at the absurdness of his shaniganians.

• RollEyesreaction
Reactions: Paintman
Hiya gang !
You know I got pretty lucky when I took on a few of my friends lawn mowing jobs.
I really don't need the money but son of a gun that I meet a lot of great people.
Paint, you truly are providing a good service out there. It's REALLY hard to find someone willing to mow unless you want to contract with a major yard service. I know you have a few grandma's out there that love you for it.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
Hey, I saw Val Kilmer WAS included in the movie. They had to add a voice for him as he lost his due to throat cancer, but he was so happy to be included!
I always loved Val as an actor. I believe he was classically trained too.

Reactions: Selectric
Right ! When you described the blow up incident , I almost collapsed with worry. When he recovered I could laugh at the absurdness of his shaniganians.
I never laugh at the time, but we are no longer in a panic when he does something. He managed to burn his hand yesterday (I am not even going to explain how) and I still had the special burn cream from that episode in my "pharmacy".

Reactions: Paintman
I never laugh at the time, but we are no longer in a panic when he does something. He managed to burn his hand yesterday (I am not even going to explain how) and I still had the special burn cream from that episode in my "pharmacy".
Oh no. He needs bubble wrap

• Big Grin
Debs, as someone that resembles that remark I just say I'm sorry
There are just some people who are not that "aware" of where and when in space their bodies are. We love you guys, but dang....keeping stocked to treat you all is a full time thing. lol

• Haha