5-25-2023 Thursday Live Chat

I had an odd thing happen today. I ordered plant weights for my aquariums two months ago. Somehow they got lost (into the vortex), I even had to order new ones. I had given up hope to ever find them. Today I was thinking I needed to order more and I opened my aquarium cabinet and they were sitting in the front where I couldn’t miss them. Now how did this happen! House elf lol. Idk but it occurs in my life like this.
I really think the elf or fae are honestly at work in your home! Good grief, girl. Things just manifest at your place!

There isn’t much sugar in t them is there?
There is some but they do make it in Sugar Free as well. I don't think there's enough in them to really jack up his sugar too much.

I really think the elf or fae are honestly at work in your home! Good grief, girl. Things just manifest at your place!
They come and go with no explanation. It only happens occasionally and in spurts. I used to think it was me but over the years I have made mental notes when things go missing.

There is some but they do make it in Sugar Free as well. I don't think there's enough in them to really jack up his sugar too much.
So you are just conserving the supply then?

So you are just conserving the supply then?
I just don't want sweet stuff all day long. I like coffee just about anyway I can have it. The Diet Pepsi is my fallback during the day for the most part anyway.

Reactions: Lynne
I have the feeling the rest of this holiday weekend is gonna be kind of hit or miss here with peeps coming and going.

Reactions: Lynne