5-23-2020 Saturday Live Chat Thread

I received a reply after applying to adopt the new kitty; they actually said that it could take weeks! I hope the prayers work and nobody else adopts her!

Reactions: Paintman
I received a reply after applying to adopt the new kitty; they actually said that it could take weeks! I hope the prayers work and nobody else adopts her!
We'll just keep it up and hopefully you will get her!
You should see our bed! I don't bother to make it up anymore, because Zoey likes to romp there and chew on the blankets.
Well, it's pretty much "home base" as he can't be up and about much. This was taken after the popcorn feast they had together last night.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Well! That was interesting! Lightning just struck a tree in my yard! Felt like a truck hit my house! Knocked me offline for a few, but I'm back again.

Another storm rolling in. I am gonna get off line for the moment as it's full of more lightning. :eek: Back when this one goes by.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Well! That was interesting! Lightning just struck a tree in my yard! Felt like a truck hit my house! Knocked me offline for a few, but I'm back again.
That happened to me once and it killed some electronics. When you see, hear and feel lightning at the same instant, it's scary.

1 hr 11 min till prayer