5-23-2019 Thursday Live Chat Portal

See, this is what I don't get.

I don't get it either but people like this do it. If Art had bothered to get this guy C2C which I doubt would have happened he would have called him out. Lon's doing a great job and was right to have this guy on.

Bullcrap, end of.

Reactions: Debi
I don't get it either but people like this do it. If Art had bothered to get this guy C2C which I doubt would have happened he would have called him out. Lon's doing a great job and was right to have this guy on.

Bullcrap, end of.
Yup! Still missing Art Bell! May have to pull one of his up for tomorrow. Haven't checked BTD closely but think I saw it's a review of Stanton Friedman.

Reactions: TonyM
my cat isn't on my desk in my face right now but I'm sure she will soon be like usual to chill out with me. My desk is pretty high and I sit on my no arms chair indian style, the chair is pretty beat but it's the most comfortable way to use a computer.

Reactions: TonyM and Debi
my cat isn't on my desk in my face right now but I'm sure she will soon be like usual to chill out with me. My desk is pretty high and I sit on my no arms chair indian style, the chair is pretty beat but it's the most comfortable way to use a computer.
We have a lot of cat people here, Marra. AND a bird lady as well. Another with a horse.

Yup! Still missing Art Bell! May have to pull one of his up for tomorrow. Haven't checked BTD closely but think I saw it's a review of Stanton Friedman.

I'd love that please do!

I'd love that please do!
You got it. I shall find us a good one with the Master. So hard to find short, GOOD shows anymore. There's a bunch of them out there but these hosts don't care about audio and it's hard to listen to!

You got it. I shall find us a good one with the Master. So hard to find short, GOOD shows anymore. There's a bunch of them out there but these hosts don't care about audio and it's hard to listen to!

I give out pro advice on audio...

The most wonderful people for real
Absolute truth. Jad is recovery from the moving adventure and I am concerned for Lynne right now. Poor girl has been overwhelmed and sick herself. Hoping she's sound asleep and resting!

Marra, you'll get to know the crew here. VERY wonderful people!