5-22-2022 Sunday Live Chat

I didn't know it was still on!
Yup. Hubs watches it so....that means I hear it. My two faves are already out. Sigh....I should know not to choose a favorite early on cuz they never make it to the finals! lol

What is with you anti-tomato guys? lol I eat tomato sandwiches! With mayo and a bit of salt. Yum!
I love tomato sandwiches like that..... funny i was just thinking a few days ago how much foods and tastes differ by region.. here everything is sweetened up with sugar..... and then the regional stuff like grits, chicken livers, sweet tea...etc... that most people not from here look at me like WTH is wrong with you...lol

I love tomato sandwiches like that..... funny i was just thinking a few days ago how much foods and tastes differ by region.. here everything is sweetened up with sugar..... and then the regional stuff like grits, chicken livers, sweet tea...etc... that most people not from here look at me like WTH is wrong with you...lol
I live right on that line between the sugar people and the salt people! lol I've lived both North and South so I know what you're saying.

I live right on that line between the sugar people and the salt people! lol I've lived both North and South so I know what you're saying.
ive lived all over also through the years, the only thing i had a hard time with was not being able to get sweet tea outside the south. but in the last 5 to 10 years ive seen it become more accepted and creep further north little by little...lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
ive lived all over also through the years, the only thing i had a hard time with was not being able to get sweet tea outside the south. but in the last 5 to 10 years ive seen it become more accepted and creep further north little by little...lol
It's just now making appearances in the Indy area, but ya gotta ask specifically for it. Otherwise they hand you some extra sugar packets...lol

It's just now making appearances in the Indy area, but ya gotta ask specifically for it. Otherwise they hand you some extra sugar packets...lol
and that never quite works right...lol.... sugar just dousnt dissolve well in an already cold drink.... walmart has a good sweet tea in their milk/orange juice/cold coffee coolers... great value sweet tea gallon, not bad

and that never quite works right...lol.... sugar just dousnt dissolve well in an already cold drink.... walmart has a good sweet tea in their milk/orange juice/cold coffee coolers... great value sweet tea gallon, not bad
I have trouble with tea in general. Upsets my stomach. I can tolerate maybe one glass. I was a Southern Belle failure...lol