5-22-2020 Friday Live Chat Thread

Mornin' all. Its a dark rainy day in Virginia. The good news is it will last only 10 hours or so and it's fairly light rain.

Let us hope that Michigan and nearby regions can dry out a bit.

Virginia will open it's beaches for memorial day weekend. The current temperature outside 60 F degrees. What wrong with this picture ?

The temperatures will stay in the 70s for highs and perhaps touch 80 on Saturday. Not exactly beach weather. Me ? In doors watching beach movies. :)

Reactions: garnetsilver
Good morning. It’s shopping day for the daisies. I think I will need wine later lol. It’s raining again and the sun is hiding. I’m so glad I mowed the lawn yesterday.

Good morning. It’s shopping day for the daisies. I think I will need wine later lol. It’s raining again and the sun is hiding. I’m so glad I mowed the lawn yesterday.

I want to mow mine, but it's like a peat bog. Rain forecast in some form or fashion for the next week. I may need a machete.

We are getting some of your rain today. Sometimes very light, sometimes moderately heavy. It will stop for us later today. Hope that yours goes too.

Reactions: Paintman
The Washington Times is reporting on a preliminary paper from Australia that the virus may have been manipulated in a lab.
I can't get the link to copy.

The Washington Times is reporting on a preliminary paper from Australia that the virus may have been manipulated in a lab.
I can't get the link to copy.
I'll look for it, Paint.