5-22-2018 Live Chat Thread for Tuesday

LOL, I have friends like that sometimes theirs change every week. Mine is actually the temporary colors that are supposed to wash out after 3 months but my hair is baby fine and so it's been these colors for a year now, they just fade instead of wash out. Which is nice because I don't spend a lot having it done all the time :grinning:
I've been through a wild year, and my hair turned white/silver. Had to dye it back down to a color! lol

Reactions: Lynne
I've never been to Indy or Wisc. but I'm VERY familiar with Illinois and Chicago

Lynne, if you have early call tonight, head out to get rest. I worry with your schedule.

Ok gang. I have the tv on pause and I need to see who won the voice. See ya all tomorrow.

Tia we say Shazam for good by. So Shazam gang I’m out :kissingheart:

Reactions: Debi and Charleh
I've never been to Indy or Wisc. but I'm VERY familiar with Illinois and Chicago
I grew up in Lake County, IN, in a small town called Hobart. But it's all Chicago up there. They may as well add Lake County to Illinois. Have a son in Peoria.

Tia I will catch up with you ASAP and we will chat. Thanks for coming by

Reactions: Tia