5-22-2018 Live Chat Thread for Tuesday

Ok gang. I have the tv on pause and I need to see who won the voice. See ya all tomorrow.

Tia we say Shazam for good by. So Shazam gang I’m out :kissingheart:
Shazam Lynne, I hope its the Brynn or Britton... actually they all deserve it, to bad they can't all win

Shazam Lynne, I hope its the Brynn or Britton... actually they all deserve it, to bad they can't all win
Ahhh! Reality TV person? We have a group here of us that follow certain shows. You'll find we're just as much social here as paranormal.

OK, kids. The Bird here is really tired tonight after flying around all day. I'm ready to head to the nest. Tia, so glad you could join us tonight and hope to see you again real soon! Let us know how the house hunting goes.

Charleh, enjoy that milkshake!

Shazam and blessings to all!

I grew up in Lake County, IN, in a small town called Hobart. But it's all Chicago up there. They may as well add Lake County to Illinois. Have a son in Peoria.

I lived in Rockford, in Chicago for a few months, and on BlackHawk Island. I'll post about the last one on personal experiences sometime. Have you ever been there (BHI)?

Ahhh! Reality TV person? We have a group here of us that follow certain shows. You'll find we're just as much social here as paranormal.

Some reality shows, The Voice, and ones similar to it, BB, Survivor . My niece is actually headed to Chicago here soon (if not already there) to try out for The Voice

Shazam Debi

I'm going back to the main forum, see ya'll there or later.