5-2-2023 Tuesday Live Chat

Chapitr Trois
(HE) I cleaned the cabin this morning. I didn't see any droppings or signs of vermin, but I left 2 traps baited with peanuts. They can't resist.

(ME)If I had to guess it was around the fridge ….

Although I have to admit ,at one point, around 2:30 in the morning ,I was tempted to sit down and befriend it like in the prison movies

Last edited:
Chapitr quatre

(HE) Thanks for being so sweet. When I trap the vermin, I will send you a picture.

(ME)……uhmmmm….that’s ok, I’m good…

P.s …I'm pretty sure he would prefer to be called a “critter”. (Shout out,Critter) than “vermin”. I hear they are very sensitive about that.

And that, boys and girls….is why you should never trust a YELP review….

Anyone notice how F-IN NICE AND UNDERSTANDING I WAS??? !!! See…I can be NICE, I can be UNDERSTANDING……… I just don’t like doing it. ;0)

Last edited:
Morning Jad. Hopefully your trip was decent other wise. Only issue i had was when i went to Wyoming and after settling in i took a shower in my cabin and heard someone enter the front door. I was pretty angry that someone would do that, but upon bringing it up, i was assured nobody had not, nor would come in. Ghost? Perhaps. The loud old spring on screen door was unmistakable. Other than that, i did not see any spiders in my cabin, but did hear coyote outside my door at night, which would be expected that close to the wilderness.

Morning Jad. Hopefully your trip was decent other wise. Only issue i had was when i went to Wyoming and after settling in i took a shower in my cabin and heard someone enter the front door. I was pretty angry that someone would do that, but upon bringing it up, i was assured nobody had nor would come in. Ghost? Perhaps lol. Other than that, i did not see any spiders in my cabin, but did hear coyote outside the cabin at night, which would be expected that close to the wilderness.
I’m a true go-with- the-flow adventurer . I’ve traveled solo my whole life and I think it is my favorite thing to do in the world. I miss it. I have now checked myself into a Geothermal Hot Springs Resort in Hotr Springs,California,next to Palm Springs but cheaper.. It that sits on top of a spot called Miracle Mountain. “Table for one please” Divine….. That’s why I wanted to stay at Smitty’s to save $$ for a couple days at the Spa at my trips end…which is AWESUUM !
Morning Jad. Hopefully your trip was decent other wise. Only issue i had was when i went to Wyoming and after settling in i took a shower in my cabin and heard someone enter the front door. I was pretty angry that someone would do that, but upon bringing it up, i was assured nobody had not, nor would come in. Ghost? Perhaps. The loud old spring on screen door was unmistakable. Other than that, i did not see any spiders in my cabin, but did hear coyote outside my door at night, which would be expected that close to the wilderness.
EEEEEEK I trust nature a lot more than humans. I’m just so damn happy to be out of town,somewhere,anywhere . Grateful.

Good morning Ya’ll. Gonna be another slow as a turtle day….Here is a morning laugh to brighten up your Tuesday.
Conversation between my wife and I late last yr.
Scene; Wife walks in the carport where I’m working.
Wife….Tell me you are NOT working on Halloween props!!
Me…. Yea why? I have some witches to make.
Wife….Lonny……It’s Christmas EVE!!
Me…..I know….I’m behind schedule….
Wife…..SCOFFS….. and walks off.
LOL….