5-2-2023 Tuesday Live Chat

I have been thinking about putting up a bigger fish tank for my goldfish, who is outgrowing his 10-gallon home. So, i have been looking at marketplace for used tanks and balking because I didn't want to have to buy a stand too. It just adds up to a lot, so I was dragging my feet a bit. Today my brother said he had a tank and stand for me! So, I feel like it is my birthday. I guess he has had it in his basement for quite a long time. So now I have to move stuff around to make a spot. This has pushed me off the ledge into committing to doing it lol.

I have been thinking about putting up a bigger fish tank for my goldfish, who is outgrowing his 10-gallon home. So, i have been looking at marketplace for used tanks and balking because I didn't want to have to buy a stand too. It just adds up to a lot, so I was dragging my feet a bit. Today my brother said he had a tank and stand for me! So, I feel like it is my birthday. I guess he has had it in his basement for quite a long time. So now I have to move stuff around to make a spot. This has pushed me off the ledge into committing to doing it lol.
Oh cool! How big is the tank? And setting one up can be a lot of work, as you know, so better clear a day or two for that project.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
Just hope the rain has finally moved on. Been getting rain here 4 days in a row.

Reactions: Paintman
Oh cool! How big is the tank? And setting one up can be a lot of work, as you know, so better clear a day or two for that project.
Its a 55 gallon. Setting up is just the start as you know, it has to sit for a while to cycle. I will throw in on or two small fish to get it going. I am probably nuts for adding a 5th tank. I may take one down. I do enjoy the fish room.

Reactions: Selectric