5-2-2019 Thursday Live Chat Portal

I am just saying ppl all over are seeing a Nessy like creature even in other countries, so unless it is mass illusion, there is something that is swimming around,and goes deep in the ocean were man not machine can do because it is to deep is all.

I am just saying ppl all over are seeing a Nessy like creature even in other countries, so unless it is mass illusion, there is something that is swimming around,and goes deep in the ocean were man not machine can do because it is to deep is all.
I agree.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
Or, it's branches and floating logs. I am open to either or, but need some better proof. People can see a lot of things that turn out not to be what they thought it was. So proof is what I need to be a full believer in this one. I don't discount it, just not all in on it yet.

Reactions: Lynne and TonyM
Not trying to be mean or close minded but there is to many sightings , to many ppl describing the same thing all over. But I will hush now

Not trying to be mean or close minded but there is to many sightings , to many ppl describing the same thing all over. But I will hush now
We don’t get offended. Not like other forums. Discussion is what is fun. We all can’t think alike. I lean toward these things existing.

Reactions: TonyM
Not trying to fight with you, Mom. Just saying I can't speak in absolutes on it. Open minded I am. People's sightings are just not enough for me as they are for you.

Reactions: TonyM