5-18-2023 Thursday Live Chat

the south is full of voodoo and other oddities......used to run across all walks of life in the tattoo circles.....
oh i BET. Were you a tattoo artist?

Reactions: Paulm
When I walk out of that scanner, be ready for anything.

I could very well suddenly be able to spread fire across the sky! But would be happy if I were a bit less similar to "The Spleen" from Mystery Men.
Chuck, if you are healthy and have a weird superpower, we will love you despite any strange changes...lol

How did you all like the Skinwalker show last night? I thought it was another great show. I hope we get some answers this season.

Reactions: Paulm
I am trying to learn. So much out there. I thought...I knew alot till a few conversations here.
So many here have so much to share. And don't think for a minute you are not teaching someone something with your own stories and experiences. That's what we do here!

• Love it
Reactions: jadamz and Paulm
Its Beautiful.....Some much power. You can tap into that energy
yes just as long as it doesn't tap into you.I had a Russian healer nearly drain the life out of me in Moscow. He told me to take this "healing coin" and put by my nightstand. A week later I was in a hospital in Helsinki. Never take a coin from a "healer". Right, Deb?

So many here have so much to share. And don't think for a minute you are not teaching someone something with your own stories and experiences. That's what we do here!
That's right Riv!

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne