5-11-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

I'm at a loss, but honestly, this guy shouldn't be practicing ANYTHING medicinal or anything to do with surgery. Just my two cents but I'd say keep trying to get her to get that second opinion. Hope I wasn't too blunt.
I appreciate the input! Thanks!

Hi everyone.

Stopped for a prescription for my wife on the way home from work, then once in the door, kicked off my shoes and took a nap on the couch. Finished supper a short time ago, getting settled for Skinwalker Ranch in a few minutes.

Thanks to Debi's reality check, I've decided to tell my doctor that I'm ready for the next treatment step for my back, when I see him in a few weeks. That will be steroid injections, it's a mandatory prerequisite before most microsurgery procedures can be tried.

Back later, will check in during commercials.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Do you suppose cougars have been there all along ? Otherwise, how does a western cougar cross the Mississippi river ?
They used to live here naturally but were thought to have been killed off in our area around the early to mid-1900s along with Elk and Bison. It's likely they were nearly killed off and their numbers are growing enough to be noticed again.

My mom also remembers there being bears all over the place (1950s/1960s) where now it is rare to see even one unless you're in the mountains.

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

Stopped for a prescription for my wife on the way home from work, then once in the door, kicked off my shoes and took a nap on the couch. Finished supper a short time ago, getting settled for Skinwalker Ranch in a few minutes.

Thanks to Debi's reality check, I've decided to tell my doctor that I'm ready for the next treatment step for my back, when I see him in a few weeks. That will be steroid injections, it's a mandatory prerequisite before most microsurgery procedures can be tried.

Back later, will check in during commercials.
I'll be watching as well! And yup...next step are those injections. Which, btw, make things worse for 3 days before things get better. Fair warning and they will tell you that up front.